ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ZDDL Season 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> USA Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JKist3
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:06 am    Post subject: ZDDL Season 4 Reply with quote

Hey guys its about time for ZDDL to start up again. I have created a thread for discussion on the league at:

http://www.cdevastation.com/zddl_forums/index.php?topic=133.0

If you are a player in the league or considering becoming one, I urge you to post in that thread. Other than that, start praciticing up! Hope to see you all shortly for season 4!
Solar_Flare
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shouldn't those who have account here also post on this one? I mean getting another account can be a hassle and most should just post here so you also have another place to go to.
JKist3
Dominating!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My idea was to have the thread on zddl forums rather than here, because i want to collect information on what actual players in the league want, not forum spectators who have no interest in playing. Also, every league player should have a zddl forum account, as that is how match results get posted. (making an account is not hard either if you dont have one.) All that being said, I would listen to feedback here too as long as it was from league players or players considering joining zddl.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> USA Tournaments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: