ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AC challenges DUI.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> General Tournament Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SuperNova
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:28 am    Post subject: AC challenges DUI. Reply with quote

Yes, you read it right. As our first big step in ZDaemon as a clan, AC issues a challenge to DUI. Here is what we propose:

4v4 CTF best out of 5 with maps won being the deciding factor.

We select two maps each and mutually agree upon one in case a series-deciding match is to be played.

We are open to hashing out what could possibly be a better format, but honestly, don't expect us to be so kind this time around. We haven't forgotten SIN vs DUI, and being that the two leaders of this clan are EX-SIN members, we know what we're getting into.

We humbly ask that all flames are left in IRC or in private message, though if we are to be flamed for simply requesting this war, feel free to use your tourchs whenever you see fit.

Also, we posted this challenge here because we see it as an unwelcomed topic in the clan section, so to avoid bias moderation, we've decided that this will suffice better. Nothing personal, just good business.
DEATHBR1NGER
Dominating!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmmmm this would be interesting to see. I only have to say i see a good 3-4 DUI members online a day sooooo yeahhh. Wink

Most likely inbe4lock

Good look to both clans!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
SuperNova
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me make one thing clear before it's thrown out there:
The purpose of this challenge was not to flame anyone. Despite recent events, this is an honest challenge. We don't want to waste time playing nobodies, we want to spend our time playing some of the top clans around.

If DUI is not interested in playing, then simply dedline. We don't need a SIN vs DUI thread #2 (though we did nothing wrong then Smile).
Trigger
Bring them nuggets

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:40 am    Post subject: no thanks Reply with quote

Sorry & No thanks.

next time u can just ask me personally. instead of starting a thread.
Xenaero
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it'd be cool to see DUI back in the competitive scene. I suppose it's not happening anytime soon, though.
SuperNova
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:31 pm    Post subject: Re: no thanks Reply with quote

Trigger wrote:
Sorry & No thanks.

next time u can just ask me personally. instead of starting a thread.

Okay. Also, I'm not interested in messaging anyone, last time that happened I was banned. Smile
But you dedline, that's fine. Thanks for the time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> General Tournament Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: