ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ZDaemon Clans Forum Rules (READ BEFORE YOU POST)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Clans and Scrims
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HumanBones
Boner!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:09 am    Post subject: ZDaemon Clans Forum Rules (READ BEFORE YOU POST) Reply with quote

Welcome, this forum is for clan discussion only. Please read the rules and guidelines before posting in this forum. Thanks.

1) No clan bashing AT ALL. I'm a little tired of this "We're better you suck etc etc".

2) Do not bump old threads. Especially with one word posts or posts that have no value whatsoever.

3) When issuing a clan war, say it in a polite way. I dont like having to lock threads because two clans cant get along.

4) When posting in a thread, make it relevant to the subject matter.

5) If you have a problem with someone, take it to PM.

6) Unless you are a member of either clan, do not post in a clan war thread. Your input is not needed, nor is it wanted.

Of course, these are basic rules, and are all that I can come up with atm. This can be updated at any time, but follow by these or feel my wrath.

Last edited by HumanBones on Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
romeo (dwango)
JUST DROP AND GIVE ME 50 YOU ....

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After having a nice chat with Raider, he has decided to give me an opportunity to moderate this section. My main goal here is to keep this place as clean and enjoyable as possible. I have seen way to many topics turn into flames from everyone (including myself). Although I do not post very much in the forums, I have been keeping low in reading topics on a daily basis. I will be keeping this section as clean as possible and will turn this section into a more enjoyable enviorment as much as I can.

Thanks

Ro
HumanBones
Boner!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rules updated.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Clans and Scrims All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: